A building project may involve the entire frame being constructed in these large sectioned timbers, or alternately may feature our beautiful truss sets incorporated with other conventional materials.
Our frames and trusses are fully engineered and comply with the Building Code of Australia, we provide documentation from our specialist engineers so that you have all the requirements for council approval of these elements.
We regularly work with other building professionals to deliver our specialist components and be apart of the overall home project. In most instances we are not the lead builder of the project.
For many clients it makes sense to work with their local builder or construction companies, along with local trades to deliver the most economical results for their build.
Timewise we may are on site for a very small amount considering the whole construction process.
The complete house frames and architectural truss sets we construct are designed and built at our workshop and delivered to site to coincide with their erection in your build. This means that site space is not consumed and does not hinder the progress of the building program.
Delivery and erection of a complete house frame may take several days depending on complexity, whilst truss sets can be installed in a matter of hours and typically by the project builder if required.
– Communicating your brief & Selecting a style. Let us know the vision you have for the project and time frame, we can discuss options in timber and truss design based on spans and overall look and feel of the project.
– Draft drawing of the deliverables and quote. We will supply conceptual drawings with the elements discussed along with our estimate of costs.
– Development of dimensioned drawings and engineering certification. Upon acceptance of the concepts we move on to the working drawings and engineering work
– Manufacture. All this work is undertaken off site at our premises, site visits may be required where fine measurements are to be made.
– Delivery and erection on site. TTF will organise delivery of the components to site and crane hire if required. Truss frame sets can be delivered to your site as programmed and installed by your builder on site.